Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Origins of "The Black Period"

I’ve never seen nor heard of the black period until the white hooker, blond, green eyes.

As soon as my face was a little next to her, her eyes lightened up, and in a brusque movement, her lips attacked mine, and start kissing, I was disgusted, since American females are disgusting and gross, I always think their mouth smells the uncut penis...

Up in my room, after undressing,  just at the moment she sat on the bed, in a position that made her legs a little open, her vagina start licking blood, not licking but dripping, few drops to be honest, and nope, it's not menstruation...its black period, ...lol.

Its a condition that American females suffer from due to prolonged exposure to super sized penises or to large insertion in their vagina, it start by microscopic tearing, and accumulate into a tear causing a little to moderate bleeding, it happens all the month long, so its like "la roulette russe" you and your chances to see the Black Period.
I‘am disgusted just to the fact that she’s white American, but when I saw the red liquid dripping out of the between of her legs, I was just stunned in degout...I told her to just leave, she said she will blow me off instead...I just wanted her to disappear from my sight, with her small green eyes and lipless mouth...she insisted, she told me she do good BJ...which is true for 99% of American females.

I let her and I'am next to vomiting by disgustingness....Well, here is the monkeys dick sucker doing what she does best, all her skills as a blow off machine were at work, for more than an hour....Nothing happened...le degout is just great....I just told her to just “Go, Go, Go, and dont come back", and I've never seen her again.
Now every time i see a white female, I want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment